Thursday, May 18, 2006

Welcome to my blog

So yes, I have officially broken down and entered the world of blogging. My life has changed so much in the past month it's hard to believe. Almost all of it revolves around the opening of my business: The Stables of ChesterWoods (www.thestablesofchesterwoods.com). It is an amazing an exhausting feeling to own your own business, and a little scary too. I've learned quite a bit in the past month... among my observations:

1) It is possible to go long periods without sleep -- I'm working on day 33...
2) After all the $ I have spent I think my vet's children will be going to a VERY nice college (at least they better be).
3) Cats can reproduce at an amazing rate -- especially when you buy a barn that comes with 8 mature adults.
4) It's a nice feeling to go to work grubby and have no one care.
5) It's awesome to work long days and wonder where the time went because you LOVE what you're doing instead of watching the clock all day.

Here's a photo of Max today that I took :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home