Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Horse Show Fun


Sunday was the first local show of the season and we had a blast! I am still tired from a weekend with no sleep, but we took one of the baby stallions and he was a trooper. His first bath, mane pulling, and then going to the show, standing all day. What a good boy!

The girls that went to the show did great and the highlight of the day was Dominic's leadline class. For those of you non-horse people it's a class for kids 5 or younger where they go in and get led around and all get ribbons or trophies.

Dominic had a blast and I almost cried I was so happy for him. He didn't win, but he had fun and was SO PROUD of his accomplishments, and that's all that matters to me. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just too cute for words!! I'm glad to hear that both of y'all had a good time at the show.

Lori

P.S. - You are working too hard!! You need to take a nap. Pheidi makes a good cuddle-buddy. :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That boy in that picture looks much too old to be Dominic! Have you told him he's not allowed to get any bigger? You should.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Crazy Horse Lady said...

I will put him in a tiny box for you, Child Services might not like that though.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Boss said...

What a cutie! That picture makes me want to go right out buy a horse. Either that or a pair of red boots. But there's no way I'd look as good in them as Dominic! He get's the Boss award for Best of Show.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home