Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Rules of Pheidi

For the next 6 weeks I get to babysit Pheidi Jean. Pheidi belongs to my friend Lori who's doing her surgery rotation in Scottdale. Since I was the one that Lori got Pheidi from as a baby I get to babysit. :) Pheidi is an interesting kitty and a bit of a diva and there are a few key rules that need to be followed in order to play with Pheidi:

1) If you are female that great. I will love you forever. If you are male I will claw your eyes out. I don't like boys.
2) Keep me out of window sills, I've been caught lunging at the screens trying to escape.
3) RUB MY BELLY. If I run up and flop over you better, otherwise I'll sink my claws into your ankle.
4) SINK TIME. When I come into the bathroom you better turn on the water so I can play in the sink. If you don't I'll howl until you give in.
5) DON'T MOVE WHEN YOU SLEEP. People are pillows and I expect them to act that way.

Pheidi is also sort of a dog. She meets me at the door when I come home!

Even though she's a diva, I'm excited that we get to love her for 6 weeks and Lori -- your baby misses you. :)

This is Pheidi when she was younger -- can't you see the attitude???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...isn't my baby cute!! That is one of my favorite pictures. And yeah, those rules are pretty accurate. She will warm up to guys eventually, it just takes her longer than with women. I don't think she is always trying to escape when she does her window screen jumps. She just love to climb SO MUCH!! Thanks for taking care of her while I am gone. I know you will give her lots of love!!

-Lori

P.S. - If you think she is like a dog because she meets you at the door....you should see her sit for treats!! :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Crazy Horse Lady said...

I thought you'd like an update of your baby!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home