Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What happens if?....

Having a soon to be 5 year-old in my life has been an amazing time. Good, bad, messy and everything in between. Now that Dominic's getting older I love to listen to all his questions (most of the time) and give my best effort at answers.

In the car yesterday: "What happens if I eat poop?"

I'm hoping he's asking this because he's curious, not because he already has... and we talk about germs and bacteria and what poop is and why we wash our hands after we go the bathroom, and as much as I can tell him to convince him that one should NEVER EAT POOP.

"Hmmm..." He replies. And after a moment of silence, "Actually, what I was REALLY wondering was what would happen if I was INVISIBLE and I ate poop?"

:)

Picture of the day: Dominic and his girlfriend Haley. One day (when they're 30) they're going to get married and have 4 girls; Haley1, Haley2, Haley3 and Haley4.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peanut said...

So? What would happen if he were invisible and ate poop? Now that he's suggested it, I'm desperate to know! :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Crazy Horse Lady said...

I think you'd be sick and invisible. :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home