Monday, November 06, 2006

Who is Lexi Brewer?

So yes, I know I've been MIA from the blogoshpere for a while, but now that I have a good topic, I'm back!

So last week, my friend and hunter/jumper/dressage instructor at the stable, Lexi Brewer, proceeded to make fun of me for having a blog. Now this was funny for a few reasons, one of the best is that she is married to an IBMer (a.k.a. computer geek).

So, in retaliation I've decided to blog about Lexi. AND to make it better -- here is here email london0498@gmail.com. YOU SHOULD ALL EMAIL HER AND TELL HER THAT YOU READ ABOUT HER ON THE INTERNET. HEHEHE

All jokes aside, Lexi has really helped me get my business going and we have a blast together, but I'm not sure where this lack of love for the blogosphere comes from...

Lexi is lucky that I have restraint becuase her husband sent me a LOVELY picture of her while she is getting calamine lotion placed on delicate areas becuase while camping and relieving herself she got attacked by rabid mosquitos in her nether region. Luckily, the picture isn't that revealing, but you get the idea. Derek, also wanting to keep his marriage going and not make Lexi file for divorce, sent me this picture.

See -- she even looks nice, if only she liked blogs! So email her and convince her to get on the bandwagon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home